Part of the free IRCAMAX Collection, MultiFX embeds 4 effects in one. It was designed as a simple solution to add effects to a synth (as a GeissEnveloper) like in most hardware devices. The signal is sent in a delay line with feedback, a simple reverb module and goes in parallel into a Chorus and an Auto Pan. Some of the modules can be synchronized with the Live tempo. MultiFX is a simple FX box for all your plugins.
- Reverb up to 16 sec decay time
- Delay, with tempo sync
- Chorus with tempo sync
- Auto pan with tempo sync
- Mac Intel computer with OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Live 9+ and Max for Live (details about Max for Live can be found at www.ableton.com)
- This bundle will only work in Ableton (not in Max)
- 2GB of RAM recommended.
- Max/MSP and Live Integration by Jean Lochard
- Product Manager, Frederick Rousseau