Scrub adds a position Matrix and scrub/scratch functions to the Transp device. It can record audio on the fly and can reorder sound material divided in slices. Its time manipulations capabilities associated with the Remix functions of SuperVP make Scrub the ultimate tool for sound transformation and manipulation.
Scrub belongs to IRCAMAX SuperVP Collection.
- Transposition range -12 / +12 st
- Formant Transposition range -36 / +36 st
- Grid Sequencers for pitch and formant
- Buffer recording
- Grid Sequencer for playback position
- Pitch control by another MIDI track
- Local Stretching
- Remix Options (transient, noise and sinus manipulation)
- Mac Intel computer with OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Live 8.2.5 and Max for Live (details about Max for Live can be found at www.ableton.com)
- This bundle will only work in Ableton (not in Max/MSP)
- 2GB of RAM recommended.
- Based on “Advanced Phase Vocoder Transformer Module” from IRCAM Forum
- SuperVP by Axel Roebel, Philippe Depalle, Xavier Rodet et al.
- Max/MSP object by Norbert Schnell
- Max/MSP and Live Integration by Cyrille Brissot and Jean Lochard
- Product Manager Frederick Rousseau