SuperVPSynth embeds the SuperVP technology into a simple sampler instrument. The SuperVP’s transposition quality enables the production of realistic instruments or voices using just one sample. Time stretch and remix functions of the engine authorize deep time and timbre manipulations on sound files. The instrument also includes a Moog ladder filter emulation, 2 envelopes and an LFO to perform more complex modulations.
SuperVPSynth belongs to IRCAMAX SuperVP Collection.
- Transposition range -48 / +48 st
- Formant Transposition range -24 / +24 st
- Buffer playback LFO
- Stretch factor from 50% to 1000%
- Creative Random functions for pitch and position
- 1 x VCA envelope with tempo sync
- 1 x Modulation envelope with various destinations
- 1 x LFO with various destinations
- Mono/Poly modes and portamento
- Remix Options (transient, noise and sinus manipulation)
- Mac Intel computer with OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Live 9+ (details about Max for Live can be found at www.ableton.com)
- This bundle will only work in Ableton (not in Max/MSP)
- 2GB of RAM recommended.
- Based on “Advanced Phase Vocoder Transformer Module” from IRCAM Forum
- SuperVP by Axel Roebel, Philippe Depalle, Xavier Rodet et al.
- Max/MSP object by Norbert Schnell
- Max/MSP and Live Integration by Cyrille Brissot and Jean Lochard
- Product Manager Frederick Rousseau