Administrateur

• Profile picture of picasso
  • Profile picture of Axel Roebel

AudioSculpt

Groupe Public active 1 week et 1 day ago

User Group for AudioSculpt, AudioSculpt Lite and Analysis/Synthesis Command-line Tool users.

SuperVP Kernel Error

Auteur 2 Utilisateurs souscrits |
Profile photo of phonoscopiste
phonoscopiste

I’m having problems with AudioSculpt v.3.3.8 (with OSX 10.11.6). Whenever I try to perform a Source Filter Synthesis, I get an error message saying:

The kernel “SuperVP” reported an error.

I would like to re-install AudioSculpt v.3.3.8 to see if this will fix the problem.

Is there somewhere at IRCAM ForumNet where I can re-download my 3.8.8 version of AudioSculpt to achieve this?

Août 12, 2018 à 11:59 #27427
picasso
picasso

Hi,

Do you always have this supervp error, or is it only when you try to use the Source Filter Synthesis ?
May be you should reset the settings to the “Factory Settings” : look at the bottom of the Source Filter panel and change the settings popup menu to “Factory Settings”, then retry to perform your synthesis. In case you have a configuration conflict that may help.

If you want to download again a previous AudioSculpt version you can look in the Archives section here:
http://forumnet.ircam.fr/shop/en/archived.php?id_product=10&archived=1

Best regards,
Charles

Août 13, 2018 à 09:32 #27428
Profile photo of phonoscopiste
phonoscopiste

Thank you for your helpful reply Charles.

This supervp error only occurs when using ‘Source Filter Synthesis’. ‘Generalized Cross Synthesis’ works fine.

When I try to download the version of AudioSculpt I paid for originally, I get a message saying:

The requested download is not purchased yet. Please add to cart and proceed to checkout.

I’ll try again with factory settings.

Août 17, 2018 à 08:26 #27451

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.