Administrateur

• Profile picture of Karim
  • Profile picture of Jean

OpenMusic

Groupe Public active 1 heure et 6 minutes ago

User group for OpenMusic and computer-aided composition. Visit the Forum for discussions.

Loop for juxtaposing interpolated bpfs

Auteur 2 Utilisateurs souscrits |
Profile photo of Francesco Vitale
Francesco Vitale

Hi all,
I’m looking for a simple algorithm (either a loop or a lisp routine) that outputs a bpf-lib where the interpolated bpfs are juxtaposed and not superimposed. I attach here a simple example of the result I’d need to obtain. Thanks in advance for your precious support.
Best regards,
Francesco Vitale

Attachments:
  1. Patch-6.omp
Janvier 18, 2019 à 12:34 #28884
Profile photo of Karim
Karim

Dear Francesco

Here it is

Best
K

Janvier 18, 2019 à 14:35 #28888
Francesco Vitale

Many thanks Karim! Here comes the difficult part. As you can see in the patch here attached, I have a loop that interpolates two bpf-libs exactly in the same way two bpfs are interpolated with bpf-interpol. Thus, I’m trying to get a loop, similar to the one you gave me, that juxtaposes the interpolated bpf-libs. This particular case really exceedes my knowledge of accum, but you surely will guess the right answer immediately.
Best,
Francesco

Janvier 18, 2019 à 16:27 #28891
Profile photo of Karim
Karim

Here it is Francesco

Best
K

Janvier 20, 2019 à 19:10 #28905
Francesco Vitale

Dear Karim,
that’s perfect. I only added (as you can see from the image) a “counter” that calculates the om-translate values automatically instead of having to insert them manually. Thanks for your invaluably helpful support, as usual.
Best,
Francesco

Attachments:
  1. screenshot.pdf
Janvier 20, 2019 à 21:01 #28911

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.