AscoGraph is the new Antescofo graphical editor
- automatic conversion from MusicXML or MIDI scores to Antescofo Language,
- automatic scrolling of notes view and editor view with Antescofo Score Follower (using OpenSoundControl)
- note selection from editor or visual, in both directions for fast and easy modifications : double click on a line in the text editor to see which note it is in the pianoroll,
- graphical editing of curves objects (break point functions)
- syntax coloring, group folding, etc.
- Template group (group, loop, curve, whenever, oscsend,…) creation.
- OSC automatic communication with Antescofo (start, play, stop, nextevent, reloadscore on save, etc…)
- simulation and graphical display of performance.
Advanced curve editing :
Curve interpolation types selection:
Ascograph is built on OpenFrameworks, version 72 and a modified ofxTimeline by James George.