Group Admins

• Profile picture of Karim
  • Profile picture of Jean

OpenMusic

Public Group active 16 hours, 29 minutes ago

User group for OpenMusic and computer-aided composition. Visit the Forum for discussions.

Offtopic: Workshop registrations

Author 3 Subscribed Users |
Profile photo of fazckl
fazckl

Hi,
first I’m really sorry to hijack the OM group with this but I don’t know what to do. I tried several times over the last 2 months to reach someone with support request but something doesn’t seem to be working because I don’t get any answers. If there is a better place for this I’ll delete my topic.

I’m trying for some time now to register for the forum workshops this march but I can’t by clicking on the links of the prices – I don’t even know if I’m supposed to do it like this.

As said in my sent e-mails further down I found a page here which I hadn’t seen and where it said ‘Product not available anymore’ or something like that. So I guess the 150 places are taken?

I’d really love to attend the workshop.

Best wishes

Fabian

———the e-mails————-
“Hi,
I am sorry for filling in this support request with wrong information. But I tried several times to get help about my problem (further down) with the workshop reservation and I didn’t get an answer.

I thought maybe it was because I left most of the fields empty (product, oder-id, …) as they didn’t include anything relevant to my problem.

I’m doing it like this now hoping someone could redirect my support-request to the right person.

Fabian
———–

“Hi,
I just wanted to check back if there is anything I can do because of the problem I described in an earlier mail. I am asking again as I don’t know how much time I have left unitl the workshop is booked out.

———

“Hi, lately I got a student subscription and I would like to sign up for the forum workshop in March 2019 but I wasn’t successful in trying to do that here: http://forumnet.ircam.fr/shop/en/ateliers/108-forum-ircam-workshop-from-7-to-9-of-march-2018-paris.html

January 13, 2019 at 17:09 #28843
Profile photo of Jean
Jean

Hello Fabian. I have forwarded your message to the Forum team.
I hope you’ll get a reply :)
Jean

January 14, 2019 at 11:46 #28856
Profile photo of Margaux BERVAS
Margaux BERVAS

Hello Fabien,

I work with the Forum team on the workshops.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us directly at forum-event@ircam.fr and we will help you with your registration.

When you are on this page, http://forumnet.ircam.fr/shop/en/ateliers/108-forum-ircam-workshop-from-7-to-9-of-march-2018-paris.html, on the left click on “add to cart” then you should be able to register. (See the picture)

Best regards,

January 14, 2019 at 16:24 #28858
Profile photo of Margaux BERVAS
Margaux BERVAS

Picture 1

Attachments:
  1. Capture-d’écran-2019-01-14-à-16.20.26

Capture-d’écran-2019-01-14-à-16.20.26.png

2. Capture-d’écran-2019-01-14-à-16.20.26

Capture-d’écran-2019-01-14-à-16.20.26.png

January 14, 2019 at 16:27 #28863
Profile photo of fazckl
fazckl

Wow, Thank you for helping me. I feel pretty stupid now. =)

I checked the page a lot of times and it seems I was blind.
I totally missed the Add to cart button.

But I guess the problem I had with the support request is
a bug, so if it gets found at least something good came
out of it. I will tell it to the support team when I get
a reply.

Thanks again and now I’m happily looking forward to coming
to Paris.

Fabian

January 14, 2019 at 19:30 #28871

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.