Group Admins

• Profile picture of Karim
  • Profile picture of Jean

OpenMusic

Public Group active 3 days, 6 hours ago

User group for OpenMusic and computer-aided composition. Visit the Forum for discussions.

OM-6.11-macOS image

Author 2 Subscribed Users |
Profile photo of Kreso
Kreso

Hi,

A note below the download link says “For a first intallation on Mac, it might be necessary as well to install the OM Fonts in the system fonts folder” but I can’t find the fonts folder in the OM-6.11-macOS image.

Also there are no resources folder nor buildimage folder.

Finally, when I launch OpenMusic, I get this error message “SDIF library not found: libSDIF.dylib”.

I checked in “Applications/OpenMusic/OpenMusic/Contents/Frameworks/” and the file is there.

Have I done something wrong ?

Kreso
(macOS Sierra)

March 10, 2017 at 15:44 #21644
Profile photo of Jean
Jean

Hello,

A note below the download link says “For a first intallation on Mac, it might be necessary as well to install the OM Fonts in the system fonts folder” but I can’t find the fonts folder in the OM-6.11-macOS image.

In principle this should not be necessary anymore. Do you experience problem with fonts ?

Also there are no resources folder nor buildimage folder.

Yes, resources (including the font files) are now inside the .app package

Finally, when I launch OpenMusic, I get this error message “SDIF library not found: libSDIF.dylib”. I checked in “Applications/OpenMusic/OpenMusic/Contents/Frameworks/” and the file is there.

The correct location should be “…/OM 6.11.app/Contents/Frameworks/”
=> did you rename the .app ? If it is the case, you should not do it.

March 10, 2017 at 15:52 #21646
Profile photo of Kreso
Kreso

Yes, indeed, I had renamed the app. I’ve change it back to “OM 6.11″ and everything works fine.

Many thanks for your help Jean !

March 10, 2017 at 16:18 #21647

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.