Group Admins

• Profile picture of bouchereau
  • Profile picture of daubresse
  • Profile picture of esling

Public Group active 2 days, 13 hours ago

Welcome to the Orchids user group.

This user group is devoted to the Orchids orchestration system and its users, but also on the topic of computer-aided orchestration and generic sound mixture optimization. In order to facilitate the exchange of bug reports, idea and collaborative thinking, we encourage any kind of report on errors, bad or good results, desired features, ideas, remarks and any other topic.

Please report any unsolved problem, ideas or even cool sounds to this group and we will be glad to discuss it. If you want to start using the software, please read the full documentation, which provides turnarounds to known issues:

Multi-Target/notes leaking over to the next slice

Author 1 Subscribed Users |
Profile photo of eeygee

Hi guys,
I know that the multi-target feature is ‘alpha’ but I kind of like to use it because it can save time for rather simple analyses.
With the new 0.9.2 version of Orchids, there is a problem with the multi-target feature:
The notes in each slice leak over to the next one, creating four, five, six or more voices within one string instrument.
This is because of the wrong durations assigned to each note.
Only way to correct it seems to be opening the bach inspector and reducing the durations of each note to conform to the slice size.
Am I doing something wrong or is everyone experiencing this?

August 14, 2016 at 19:31 #18796
Profile photo of eeygee

Nobody had this happen to them? Really? Maybe there is a setting that would solve it all? Any and all suggestions are welcome!

August 25, 2016 at 22:34 #18883

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.